Step into a first-person, photo-realistic experience like no other, as you join an expedition to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Developed by VR studio Sólfar in partnership with RVX – the Nordics’ leading visual effects and animation house – EVEREST VR is designed from the ground up for virtual reality.
- Experience Everest in 5 iconic scenes. Prepare for your expedition at Basecamp, traverse the terrifying Khumbu Icefalls, overnight at Camp 4, ascend the perilous Hillary Step, and finally conquer the summit of Everest.
- After completing your first summit attempt, unlock God Mode to reach a unique vantage point of the Himalayas only possible in VR. Towering over the mountain range, this is a stunning VR diorama.
- EVEREST VR is a powerful first introduction to VR, designed not as a conventional game but as an accessible experience that focuses on the strengths of VR to transport you to an impossible real world location.
- Powered by Unreal Engine, EVEREST VR pushes the envelope of real-time graphics to deliver AAA visual fidelity that is unparalleled in virtual reality applications.
- Optimized for the HTC Vive, EVEREST VR scales from a uniquely satisfying and comfortable standing experience to one that takes full advantage of large room-scale Play Areas.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 +
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommend installing to SSD for faster performance